1. Explore the TIMSS Framework and U.S. Learning Standards in Science
- Learn about what U.S. students are expected to understand about the topic from elementary to high school based on U.S. national learning standards in Science
- Compare these expectations with what is assessed in TIMSS and TIMSS Advanced.
2. Explore TIMSS and TIMSS Advanced Items
- View TIMSS and TIMSS Advanced items related to the topic.
- See U.S. and international student performance data.
- Learn about common misconceptions and errors.
- Read commentary that supports instruction.
- Download items and scoring guides for classroom use.